- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the meeting on 06 June 2016 (attached).
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in agenda items.
- Outstanding Bridge Repairs: To receive an update from David Lang, Interim Highways Manager, Cumbria County Council on repairs to all the bridges in the dale.
- Clerk’s report: To receive the Clerk’s Report (attached).
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (this item will take place at approximately 8pm and may be limited to 10 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Hyperfast Broadband for Dentdale and Garsdale: To receive a report on the status of the Hyperfast Broadband project (attached).
- Working Groups and Committees: To review membership of Working Groups and Committees to include new councillors (Current List attached).
- Flooding: To review flooding in the dale and determine any action required to prepare for winter.
Payments for authorisation:
|Kevin Puncher (Replacement lock in Gents toilets)||£32.00|
|EON (Street Lighting Q1 2016)||£27.69|
|Scott Thornley (Admin and Clerk’s Expenses)||£9.80|
|Dent Memorial Hall (Room Hire)||£31.25|
|Dent Stores (Car Park Consumables)||£52.65|
|John Hyde (Keys for new lock)||£7.50|
|SLCC Subscriptions (2016-2017)||£128.00|
|Graham Bradley (Signs Maintenance)||£40.00|
S/01/88B/LB at Low Ground, Dent - listed building consent for dismantling and rebuilding chimney stack and replacing roof covering.
S/01/88A at Low Ground Cottage, Dent - full planning permission for dismantling and rebuilding chimney stack and replacing roof covering.
S/01/282 at Rigg End, Deepdale, Sedbergh - full planning permission for installation of EE telecommunications apparatus comprising 15 metre mast and antennas, ancillary equipment cabins, fenced compound, area of hardstanding and new 10 metre access track
S/01/277 - Land at Helmside, Dent - full planning permission for erection of agricultural building for housing stock and for storage of feed and machinery
S/01/108C/LB at Broadfield Farm Cottage, Dent - listed building consent for replacement of eight windows on the south east facing aspect of the property with double glazed windows. (Withdrawn)
S/01/241A at Whernside Great Allotment, Dent – further details received regarding placement of bog mats.
S/01/276 at Overdale, Deepdale Lane, Dent - full planning permission to create one off-road parking space within part of the existing garden, by removing section of boundary wall, lowering part of lawn, surfacing with limestone chippings and installing access gates (Refused)
- Next Meeting: Monday 05 September 2016, 7.30pm at The Sedgwick Room, Dent