- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the meeting on 05 September 2016 (attached).
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in agenda items.
- Outstanding Bridge Repairs: To receive an update from David Lang, Interim Highways Manager, Cumbria County Council on repairs to all the bridges in the dale.
- Clerk’s report: To receive the Clerk’s Report (attached).
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (this item will take place at approximately 8pm and may be limited to 10 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Hyperfast Broadband for Dentdale and Garsdale: To receive a report on the status of the Hyperfast Broadband project.
- Audit for year ending 31 March 2016: To review and accept the audit return for 2015/2016.
- Music and Beer Festival 2017: To receive a request on behalf of the Music & Beer Festival Committee for use of the Dentdale Car Park site for the 2017 Festival and decide appropriate action.
- CCTV Cameras: To discuss the possible use of CCTV cameras in the dale and decide if any action is necessary.
- Drain Clearance: To review the proposal from Bill Hartley regarding Drain Maintenance and decide appropriate action.
- Verge Cutting: To review the response from CCC to the standard of verge cutting and decide any appropriate action.
- Finance and Budget Monitoring: To receive a report on the financial position of the Council to the conclusion of Quarter 2 of the current financial year (attached).
- Working Groups and Committees: To elect a new representative to the Memorial Hall Committee.
- Car Park Ticket Machine: To authorise the purchase of a new coin box should the need arise after inspection by CaleBriparc
18.1 Payments for authorisation:
|Bombers Bin Wash (Cleaning Walkway Queens Square)||£60.00|
|Burton Turf Care (Maintenance of Sports Field 2016)||£2558.40|
|Burton Turf Care (Maintenance of Car Park Picnic Area 2016)||£1041.60|
|BDO LLP (External Audit Costs 2015/16)||£276.00|
|Scott Thornley (Admin and Clerk’s expenses)||£19.00|
|Sally Bansor (Car Park Relief)||£56.00|
S/01/49H at Cowgill Barn, Cowgill, Dent - full planning permission for conversion of existing garage into residential.
S/01/36J at Walnut Bungalow, Dent - variation of Condition 2 of planning permission S/01/36H relating to design of porch
S/01/241A at Whernside Great Allotment, Dent – full planning permission for laying of bog mats on moorland edge. (Granted with conditions).
S/01/277 at Land at Helmside, Dent - full planning permission for erection of agricultural building for housing stock and for storage of feed and machinery. (Granted with conditions).
S/01/187A at Hill Farm, Cowgill, Dent - full planning permission for installation of EE telecommunications apparatus; ancillary equipment cabins; fenced compound; area of hardstanding and new 30m access track (Granted with conditions)
- Next Meeting: Monday 07 November 2016, 7.30pm at The Sedgwick Room, Dent