- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 05 October 2015. (attached)
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in the Agenda items.
- Clerk’s Report: To receive the Clerk’s Report. (attached)
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (the Chair may limit this item to 10 minutes).
- Playing Field Committee: To receive a report and minutes of the meeting of Thursday 08 October 2015. (attached)
- Rise Hill Mill: To receive a report on the proposed acquisition and use of the Rise Hill Mill site.
- Superfast Broadband in Dentdale: To receive a report on the current position of superfast broadband delivery in Dentdale and decide appropriate action.
- Electoral Review of South Lakeland: To receive details of the South Lakeland Electoral Review and decide whether or not to contribute to the consultation process.
- Dent Youth Club: To receive a report on future arrangements for the Youth Club in Dent and decide whether or not any action is required.
- Car Park Toilets: To consider a proposal to upgrade the interior of the public toilets in partnership with the YDNPA and decide whether or not to adopt the proposal as a Council project.
- Parish Council Grants 2015/16: To decide on a timetable for advertising and receipt of applications for Parish Council grants 2015/16.
- Budget – Financial Year 2016/17: To appoint a Working Group to make proposals for next year’s budget.
Payments for authorisation:-
|United Utilities (water & wastewater – October 2015)||TBA|
|E-on (car park electricity – October 2015)||TBA|
|Dentdale Memorial Hall (room hire)||£19.25|
|Dent Stores (car park consumables)||£66.45|
|A. Stephenson (Admin & Clerk’s expenses – 10/2015)||TBA|
|Burton Turf Care (grass maintenance 2015)||£3,600.00|
- 17. Planning:
S/01/273 – Pearl Hill Farmhouse, Dent. To re-build stone barn/outbuilding to provide space for biomass boiler, store and hobby room and erection of draught lobby house.
S/01/267 & S/01/267A/LB – Three Roods, Dent, for re-occupation of former dwelling and shop, partial change of use and external alterations (part retrospective). GRANTED with conditions.
S/01/126L and S/01/126M/LB – Biggerside, Dent, for demolition of existing steel building, re-roofing of slaughter house and erection of detached double garage with studio above. GRANTED with conditions.
18. Next Meeting: 7.30pm. Monday 07 December 2015, Sedgwick Room.