- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the meeting of Monday 02 November 2015 (attached).
- Policing Issues: Report by the Police Community Support Officer.
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in the Agenda items.
- Clerk’s Report: To receive the Clerk’s Report (attached)
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (this item will take place at approximately 8pm and may be limited to 10 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Superfast Broadband in Dentdale: To receive details of an extraordinary Parish Council meeting to be held on Monday 14 December 2015 to consider the delivery of superfast broadband in Dentdale and to prepare for that meeting.
- Dent Youth Club: To receive a report on the meeting of Friday 06 November 2015 concerning the future arrangements for the Youth Club in Dent and to decide appropriate action.
- Dentdale Public Conveniences: To receive a report on an upgrade survey of the interior of the toilet block and decide whether or not any action is necessary.
- Audit Procedure: To receive a report on the forthcoming change to audit arrangements and decide how the Council wish to undertake its future audit obligations.
13.1 To receive budget proposals for the financial year 2016/17 and decide appropriate action (attached).
13.2 Payments for authorisation:
E-on (street lighting – November 2015) £21.66
A. Stephenson (Administration & Clerk’s expenses – Nov 2015) £5.00
United Utilities (water & wastewater car park toilets – Nov 2015) TBA
S. Bramall (services to new Council computer system) £50.00
A. Stephenson ( re: Amazon – Quickbooks accounts 2016 software) £155.39 .
14. Parish Council Grants 2015/16: To receive Parish Council grant applications for the year 2015/16 and decide on allocation of funds (attached).
S/01/67D – Arqiva Site, Whernside Shoulder, Deepdale, Dent.For works to existing communication relay station comprising: replacement of 2 no. wooden poles with an 18m slim-line lattice mast and re-location of 4 no. antennas to the new mast - Support.
S/01/30C – Rise Hill Mill, Dent. For change of use of business premises to a microbrewery with ancillary office accommodation; visitor centre and café; workshop and warehouse unit - Support.
S/01/100A/LB - West View, Main Street, Dent. Listed building consent for internal works – Support.
S/01/127D & S/01/127E/LB – Millbeck Cottage Dent. For installation of 14kw air source heat pump – Granted
16. Dates of Meetings 2016: To receive the proposed Parish Council meeting schedule for 2016 and agree dates for publication (attached).
17. Next Meeting: Extraordinary Parish Council Meeting - Monday 14 December 2015, 7.30pm at the Memorial Hall.