- Apologies: To receive apologies for absence.
- Minutes: To approve the minutes of the meeting of Monday 03 August 2015 (attached).
- Declarations of Interest: Councillors must declare any interest they have in the Agenda items.
- Clerk’s Report: To receive the Clerk’s Report (attached)
- Chair and Member Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the Chair and Councillors.
- County and District Councillor Announcements: To receive any announcements or information from the County and District Councillors.
- Public Forum: The public are invited to raise any issues of concern (this item will take place at approximately 8pm and may be limited to 10 minutes, at the discretion of the Chair).
- Playing Field Committee: To receive a report and minutes of the meeting of 13 August 2015 (attached).
- Assessment of Private Water Supplies: To receive a written update from SLDC concerning the assessment of private water supplies in Dentdale and decide appropriate action.
- Training Event for Councillors: To receive information concerning a Good Councillor’s training course to be held in Sedbergh on Thursday 17 September 2015 and decide whether or not Dent Parish Council should be represented.
- Dent Youth Club: To receive a report on Cumbria County Council’s new approach to Youth Club provision in the community and decide appropriate action.
- Motorway Signage: To receive a request from South Lakeland District Council to ascertain the financial level of support available from the Council for the motorway signage project and decide an appropriate response.
- Dentdale Car Park - Public Conveniences Project: To receive a report on the project to carry out repairs and redecoration to the exterior of the public conveniences and decide any action as necessary.
14.1 Car Park: To receive a statement relating to the financial position of Dentdale Car Park.
14.2 Payments for authorisation:
|E-on (car park electricity – August 2015)||£22.39|
|Dent Stores (car park consumables)||£17.94|
|J. Brooksbank (car park relief)||£24.00|
|S. Hawley (redecoration of public conveniences at Dentdale car park)||TBA|
A. Stephenson (Admin & Clerk’s expenses – August 2015)
United Utilities (car park water & wastewater – August 2015)
15.1 Pre- Application Consultation
Pre-planning consultation request by Arqiva Ltd in respect of a proposed Replacement Broadcast Installation, on Land at Whernside Shoulder, off Dyke Hall Lane, Deepdale, Dent.
S/01/114C and S/01/114D/LB – Mill Dam, Gawthrop. For erection of porch. Granted subject to conditions.
S/01/245A/LB – Hewthwaite, Dent. Application for listed building consent for rebuilding of chimney. Granted subject
S/01/87C – Millwood, Helmside, Dent. For outline planning permission forerection of Agricultural Workers Dwelling.
- Next Meeting: Monday 05 October 2015, 7.30pm in the Sedgwick Room.